A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Operations Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about the delivery of high quality, person centred, recovery orientated services and innovative programmes and if you have a minimum of 5 years management experience, this role could be for you.
The holder of this post is responsible, through the relevant Team Leaders, for the development, delivery and evaluation of the following services in accordance with the strategic vision of the organisation:
● The regional and national programmes of Shine including the development team, resource services, counselling services, the National Stigma Reduction Service (See Change) and the Media Support Programme (Headline).
● The delivery of high quality, person centred and recovery orientated services
● Identification and development of innovative programmes or campaigns in line with Shine’s strategic plan.
● Identification of funding sources in relation to new or continuing relevant programmes and new services in line with Shine’s Strategic plan and in conjunction with the CEO and other relevant managers.
● Management of all programme staff through Team leaders and Coordinators and in conjunction with the Head of Human Resources and other relevant managers.
Application is by official Shine application form ONLY.
Curriculum Vitae (C.V.’s) will not be accepted.
Send your completed Application Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field please enter Operations Manager
Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020
Shine relies on donations to continue its work and provide much needed services to people with mental ill health as well as their family members and carers.Donate